The Marriott Hotel in Hoffman Estates is hiring!! Professionally managed by the Winegardner & Hammons Group (in partnership with Pyramid Hotel Group (PHG)) an ELEVEN TIME Gallup Great Work Place Award Winner and a member of the Marriott Partnership Circle Hall of Fame.
Reporting to : Assistant Hotel General Manager
Major Functions: Performs the opening and closing procedures of the dining room. Supervises four to eight employees per shift. Oversees guest relations and guest inquiries. Trains employees per guidelines for operations.
- Must have two year degree, four year college degree preferred.
- Must have flexible schedule - mostly mornings – weekend availability required.
- Knowledge of food sanitation, work safety and liquor laws preferred
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Great service mind and ability to motivate team work environment
What's in it for you?:
Competitive Wages - Earn Overtime & Bonuses!
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Vol Life Insurance
Company paid Life
401k with company match
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the dining room staff and Assistant Restaurant Manager.
- Interprets company policies and provides a safe working environment by ensuring compliance with safety programs.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with all WHG policies and procedures
- Ensures adherence to the Employee Conduct Policy
- Interviews applicants. Orients and trains new employees. Conducts ongoing training of all restaurant employees to increase job knowledge and skill level.
- Coaches and counsels employees to encourage positive behaviors and correct negative behaviors
- Conducts regular department meetings to review new procedures and solicits input from all employees
- Promotes teamwork and employee morale,
- Interprets job specifications to dining room and assigns duties.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists employees in solving work problems
- Monitors dining room uniform standards
- After service training, assists in ensuring staff continues to learn the importance of excellent service
- Inputs weekly payroll as required and properly stores previous weeks time cards. Completes weekly progress report and reconciles with payroll register.
- Counts bank and verifies amount - Prepares cash register for operation
- Reads manager’s pass on long, checks schedule and calls in staff as needed.
- Unlocks all accessible areas and checks for cleanliness and operability.
- Makes assignments for shift to include extra cleaning assignments
- Balances all credit cards at the close of the shift ensuring that each one has been approved for the appropriate amount and has been entered as a journal entry.
- Performs Manager on Duty activities as needed.
- Meets productivity and budgeted financial goals
- Communication with staff and with other departments
- Develops and implements suggesting selling programs and promotions
- Assists staff when needed in order to best serve the guest.
- Meets with sales and food & beverage departments once a week to verify group forecast and orders any special services as needed.
- Briefs all employees at start of shift of special needs for the day or week.
- Makes sure that all liquor deliveries are put away in a timely manner.
- Assists in drawing up a master cleaning schedule, gives to each employee in writing and follows through on its procedure.
- Helps extend inventories
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
- Provides the highest quality of service to guests at all times and practices each item on the WHI pledge card.
- Wears proper uniform and name tag at all times in accordance with the standards of personal appearance guidelines in the WHI handbook.
- Able to move items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Adheres to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company, including but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
- Performs all other duties deemed necessary by management.
Job Type: Full-time
- food & beverage: 3 years (Required)
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)