Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation (MMCC) is a leading source of real estate capital nationally. In 2017 the firm closed over 1,700 capital market transactions across the U.S.
Our team of experienced professionals provides financing for a full range of property types and loan amounts. We have a breadth of experience and depth of market knowledge in investment properties and capital markets to flawlessly execute even the most difficult financing situations. We provide owners and investors access to the most competitive real estate financing through national and regional lenders.
We are currently seeking a Loan Analyst to support capital markets originations in our Denver, CO, office
Our Denver office is located right in LoDo. The newly renovated office has great upgrades like sit stand desks, a wellness room with a treadmill desk, an espresso machine and a fridge stocked with 6 flavors of lacroix. Our competitive culture challenges everyone to be on top of their game, and it’s a great opportunity to learn more about the Commercial Real Estate and the capital markets industry.
- Support the capital markets team in pursuing new business and preparing financing packages.
- Perform financial analyses including cash flow projections, valuation models, and sensitivity analyses.
- Write financing memorandums and proposals for new or existing assignments/pursuits
- Evaluate due diligence materials including leases, financial statements and other documents related to the operation of commercial real estate assets.
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project specific deliverables.
- Assist in the due diligence and loan closing process.
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in accounting, finance, economics and/or real estate, with exceptional academic credentials required (please indicate GPA on resume).
- Experience in public accounting, commercial banking, investment banking, commercial real estate, investment brokerage, or sales is preferred.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables.
- Strong computer orientation and proficiency with Excel and Word software is required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team on a wide variety of projects.
- Ability to be very detail oriented while balancing multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload.
- Ability to prioritize tasks on a daily basis given varying team requirements.
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals is preferred.
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971
, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with more than 1,800 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+ offices throughout the United States and Canada
Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions every business hour –
more than any other real estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2017, the firm closed 8,979 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $42.2 billion
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without discrimination with regard to race, religious belief (including dress or grooming practices), color, sex, sex stereotype, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions (including breast feeding), age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, transgender status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, genetic information, family care, marital status, enrollment in any public assistance program, status as military, a veteran or qualified disabled veteran, status as an unpaid intern or volunteer, or any other classification protected by law. We also prohibit discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. In addition to federal law requirements, Marcus & Millichap complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.