Catering and Event Manager
The catering manager is responsible for the overall operation and structure of our catering business. This involves not only running the catering venue during an event, but also handling all the preparation before the event and after as well. The Catering Manager will also work with clients outside of our venue to provide exceptional off site service.The catering manager should work closely with clients to ensure their event is a raving success, and follow up with the client to get feedback after the event itself as well. Catering managers not only manage and grow client relations but also maintain employee and vendor relations to run a successful catering business. The catering manager will work closely with the chef to provide nothing less than a world-class event experience. Make it easy to be a client and over deliver clients expectations for repeat customers and growth of business.
The Catering Manager Leads the staff by consistently teaching, listening, learning and improving daily. The Results are a Team that works in a confident and fair environment, enjoys what they do and performs at a high level together, with Quality short-term results and Long Term Sustainability providing our clients with an exceptional experience.
Minimum requirements and responsibilities:
- Super friendly, engaging, outgoing and truly cares about others.
- Very organized, efficient, prioritize, plan and manage your time productively.
- Ambition, Passion and enthusiasm for making people happy and growing successfully forward.
- Ability to lead and create a path for other team members to succeed.
- Ability to serve our guests an incredible experience with a positive “we can” approach to every situation.
- Ability to consistently and clearly communicate with all staff to find solutions.
- Ability to train staff and hold all staff accountable consistently creating a fair and confident work environment.
- Stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to consistently listen, learn, improve and work together within a team to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Ability to implement and follow consistent systems that everyone follows.
- Follow safety and cleaning procedures.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Off-site and On-site Catering experience.
- Truly Enjoy making people happy and a complete willingness to please people.
- Face to Face marketing – ability to talk to customers and put a smile on their face.
- Adapt, work together and communicate clearly with Chef, Staff and Customers
- Marketing, sales, invoicing and other administrative requirements
- Restaurant management experience is a plus
The health and happiness of our teams are our highest priority.
- Flexible hours – full and part time
- Highly competitive compensation
- Opportunity for professional growth and development for ambitious team-oriented individuals
- Retirement plan
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Friends and family discount when dining as a guest at one of our restaurants
- Employee meal
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Catering Sales: 2 years (Required)