AJ Associates Mfg. & Eng. Co. Inc. is currently looking for an experience assembly technician for spare parts in the aerospace industry. Please visit www.ajflorida.com to find out more about the company.
We are looking for for experience with some of the following:
- Reading and interpreting blue prints, notes, and work instructions
- Roller, ball, and point staking bearings
- Installing nuts and bolts using a torque wrench
- Press fit installation of bushings and bearings
- Cold shrink installation of bushing and bearings
- Installing rivets and pressing to appropriate depths and diameters
- Blind rivet installation using pneumatic installation tools
- Use of inspection equipment: Calipers, micrometers
- Use of force gauges and presses.
Mechanically inclined with a willingness to learn and adapt to new jobs. Ability to follow detailed work instructions and correctly document all steps. Detail oriented and organized.
Additional experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Manual lathe
- Manual mill
- CNC operation
Eligible for benefits and health insurance after 90 day trial period. Benefits include paid holidays, vacation time, PTO days, Simple IRA with a 3% match.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour