- Responsible for designing, organizing and/or delivery training programs that meet defined business requirements. Responsible for sales, technical, product or other client training needs. May be responsible for program administration, including scheduling, communications, materials production, facilities coordination, and participant tracking.
- Provides administrative support to the learning and development function.
- Based on role, may also provide classroom training to internal or external audiences
Skills/ Requirements for Training Associate IV position
- Pharmaceutical experience is required
- Medical terminology a plus
- Over 5 year of experience as a training associate or training specialist
- Experience in learning and development,
- Experience in call center environment and call center training
- Skilled in coaching and development
- Ability to perform in a challenging and high-volume environment.
- Proficient using Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proven ability to partner with all levels of management to develop and implement department and organization-wide training initiatives.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Instructional Design experience
- Experience with assessing needs of department/teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $50,001.00 /year
- Pharma: 1 year (Required)
- Medical Terminology: 1 year (Required)
- Training & Development: 5 years (Required)
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)