We are a small but fast paced holistic medical office. We offer an enjoyable and very friendly work environment. Our front desk receptionist plays an integral role in our office. As a result, someone who is a good fit will grow and thrive in the position. Our office is unique and offers an engaging work experience with many opportunities to learn. We are located in New Tripoli, PA about 20 minutes from Allentown.
We are seeking a front office receptionist. Duties include all front office responsibilities including but not limited to: organizing patient information, handling phone calls and emails, scheduling patients, receiving and checking out patients, and managing inventory and supplies. The position will also include assisting with patient care. Ideal candidates should be friendly, caring, and genuine. Other necessary qualities include: hard-working, detail oriented, and organized.
HS diploma is required. Experience in a medical office or as a front office receptionist is a plus but is not required.
The position is currently part time but the exact hours are somewhat flexible and can be discussed on an individual basis. Our office is closed on weekends and Wednesdays so work hours would not occur on these days.
Please do not call, email, or stop by our office directly to apply. All resumes can be submitted via indeed.
Job Type: Part-time
- front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma