We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to join Source My Search's client to support hiring managers and teams through our current hiring surge! This role will support the full-cycle recruiting process for 10 - 15 job requisitions for a global incubator, operator, and venture capital firm.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Managing the full lifecycle of Recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Data & Analytics.
- Supporting the delivery of a candidate-focused Recruiting function, providing day to day support to key stakeholders across all functions, and ensuring all recruiting policies and processes are in place and add value to the business.
- Building successful relationships with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Screening resumes and performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Organizing and maintaining the Applicant Tracking System.
- Establishing a good understanding of the business environment.
- Providing support to line managers across all business areas and being his/her main point of reference for strategic recruiting decisions.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to increase value by raising standards and championing best practices, as well as actively looking for opportunities to create value for our business.
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A university degree, and candidates who have shown development through work experience.
- Ideal candidates have 3-5 years of work experience.
- Experience sourcing and closing across a range of levels, from mid-level to senior-level roles.
- Experience managing candidates through an applicant tracking system.
- Innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- Highly results-oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to details, leads by example and lives our company’s values.
Job Type: Contract
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)