Graduate Research Intern - Fujitsu Labs - Sunnyvale, CA-FLA00450
FUJITSU LABORATORIES OF AMERICA, INC. (FLA) was established in 1993 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd., focusing on contributing to Fujitsu's technology value chain. FLA conducts advanced research in Device, Component, and Platform Innovations, Network and Trusted Systems Innovations, and Internet Service Innovations. FLA also conducts research in an open and networked laboratory environment, and contributes to Fujitsu global business through developing and expanding leading edge technologies, promoting the creation of new businesses, and the creation of global value chain while fulfilling its social responsibilities. FLA contributes to the world of research communities through joint research projects with universities and research organizations, and through the free exchange of ideas at technical conferences.
We are looking for a graduate student to conduct new advanced research in Fujitsu Digital Annealing software design. The position is available immediately.
Candidate will work on:
- A project associated with designing, developing, prototyping, and testing advanced research topics of Fujitsu Quantum Annealing software design;
- Publishing technical papers/patent applications.
- PhD degree student in Computer Science, operations research, Mathematics, or any other relevant disciplines with a background in full-stack software development, Supercomputer architecture;
- Experience and specialized in software design;
- Proficient in Python;
- Contribution to community through paper publications;
- Contribution to open-source community (e.g., Github public project) is a plus;
- Experience in quick prototyping and scientific research methods;
- Strong math and programming skills;
- Experience in RESTful APIs and web framework design such as Django is a plus.
- Experience with OR Tool, Gurobi, CPLEX and GLPK is a big plus.
Job Type Internship
Job IT Specialization