Support the achievement of the Savers vision, by providing call center support regarding human resources processes, HRMS self-service, and benefits questions from both management and general Team Members. The position ensures compliance with human resources regulatory requirements and company policy by monitoring HR process procedures and maintaining/auditing Team Member data & files.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provides first response support regarding human resources processes, HRMS self-service, and benefits questions from both management and general Team Members including login support, HR process guidelines, and issue resolution.
· Responds to questions from management and general Team Members regarding HR processes and administrative actions, personnel files and associated paperwork.
· Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and company policy.
· Audits eI9 and WOTC programs to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
· Ensures accuracy of electronic personnel file data and maintains the hard copy personnel files for the U.S. and Canada.
· Processes HR data transactions that are not able for completion through employee or manager self-service.
· Assists the HR Services Manager with various projects throughout the year.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Working knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite r12 HCM system (preferred) or other HRMS/payroll system.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Working knowledge of the company policies and procedures
· Demonstrated organization skills
· Demonstrated customer service skills
· Demonstrated skills for following business protocols and courtesy in listening, reacting and responding to all levels of team member requests or concerns
· Ability to assist team members with projects, correspondence or reports
· Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing
· Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task with minimal supervision
· Ability to be detail-oriented and accurate
· Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
· Ability to work within Savers culture
Required Education, Training and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1-2 years general office or business experience
· 1-2 years experience of data entry related work, preferably within the HR or Payroll environment
· Ability to occasionally lift 20 – 50 lbs.
Savers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Savers is an eVerify Company