This Full-Time Customer Support Representative position is located near 70th Street and Greenfield Avenue in West Allis, WI.
Position entails responding to customers who have chosen the option to speak to an individual from within our automated telephone response system. Also provides customer support for the Tri City website. Provides backup for the EFD area when needed.
DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
May perform any or all of the following:
Answer telephone calls referred from the Voice Response System.
Respond to e-mails sent by customers through the Tri City website.
Setup customer enrollments for account access on the Tri City website.
Provide problem resolutions to callers and Tri City website users.
Initiate follow-ups for customer situations that cannot be resolved on the first call or e-mail.
Log Voice Response System activity call content and resolution, and prepare appropriate reports for supervisory review.
Complete research requests for customers.
Change and verify rates on the website.
Provide backup to the EFD department when needed.
10. Assist with projects as necessary.
11. Handle reception calls from locations.
12. Open/distribute interoffice mail from locations.
13. All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Requires high school education or equivalent.
2. Minimum of two years related banking experience or one year of Tri City National Bank customer service experience.
3. Thorough knowledge of bank’s deposit systems and their operation. Some knowledge of loan systems and cardbase systems.
4. Strong customer service orientation and ability to empathize with customer concerns.
5. High degree of enthusiasm for customer contact.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Excellent telephone skills and a professional telephone demeanor.
8. Excellent personal organization and follow-up skills.
9. Basic PC skills, including familiarity with Windows operating systems and MS Office.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate computer and other office machines such as fax, calculator, multi-line telephone and photocopier.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires prolonged sitting. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment. Requires normal range of speech, hearing and vision to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must complete responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner on a regular basis. Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people by telephone and through e-mail in a professional manner.