Class A OTR drivers run flatbed (even if no flatbed experience) with average weekly pay of $1350-$1750/WK. Drivers almost always get to pick their own loads at customer terminal and freight is stated and ready to go at pick up. Only 15% or return freight needs tarping.
- Drivers average 2800-3300 miles per week with starting pay of between $.48-$.53CPM on all miles - loaded and empty
- Much of this freight is flatbed but we will train all drivers in flatbed and training takes no more than 2 days. Additionally there are quite a few dry van runs on this account. If driver prefers to run just van please let us know upon submitting application and we can ask operations. But much more freight and revenue running flatbed.
- $3000 sign on bonus with $1000 paid on first check
- Drivers average in their first year between $70.000-$90,000/Yr
- All outbound freight from customer is staged and is hook and go
- On return freight less than 15% is tarped.
- Company has great benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO, holiday pay and 401K with matching.
- Home time is 10-16 days
In order to qualify you MUST
- 21 years old with at least either one year Class A OTR experience in the last ten years with six months of that in the last 24 months.
- Again, no flatbed experience needed.
- No more than 4 moving violations in last 36 months and 2 in last 12 months and none can be “major” such as following too close, reckless, careless etc in last three years.
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in last 36 months and no more than 1 in last 12 months. None of these accidents can be major such as roll over, jack knife, etc in last three years
If you are an experienced flatbed driver who an OTR driver who has always wanted a chance to run flatbed but could never get trained - well here is your shot. While you will be making $1400-$1800/WK with at least 50% of your loads staged for hook n go.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Class A OTR verifiable in the last 2 yrs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class A OTR verifiable in the last 10 yrs: 1 year (Required)
Trucking freight handling:
- Per mile (practical miles)