Overnight Stock Crew Associate (4-28hrs/week
This is a part time position between the hours of 9pm and 7am.
Essential Job Functions:
- Cut, mark, and stock cases as outlined in the Center Store training guide.
- May unload truck, receives incoming merchandise and verifies & reports discrepancies.
- Greet and assist customers with finding items when asked in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintain productivity levels at or above company standards.
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision at times.
- Observe and follow all company policies and established procedures.
- Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Maintain good communications with the management team and all other associates.
- Maintain a high standard of quality workmanship in the performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Comply with the company’s personal appearance policy.
- Maintain the quality of department’s appearance and presentation.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, both in the storage and sales floor area.
- Perform all assigned cleaning functions in accordance with company standard practices.
- Assist in training and other special projects as assigned by management.
- Process merchandise properly, paying special attention to code dates and rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
- Observe proper temperature control of all display cases, storage areas, and product.
- Support company safety standards. Communicate any needed equipment repairs or maintenance work needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple task and technical requirements of the job.
- Must meet minimum age requirements.
- Ability and availability to work overnight or early morning shifts.
- Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
- Meet established volume/activity standards.
- Stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items below waist level or above shoulder level.
- Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
- Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials and food products.
- Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.
- Ability to use computers, calculators and communication systems required to perform the job functions.