PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our growing Health Industries Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions around the world to anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
Our practitioners are supported by a dedicated health research unit, which is managed by a physician partner and provides our clients with cutting-edge intelligence, perspective, and analysis on issues transforming the health industry. Our professionals have deep health industry expertise and include physicians, nurses, system specialists, health policy analysts, actuaries, financial advisors, and data analysts. The Health Industries Advisory team includes the following sectors: Health Services
- Payer/Provider, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- Suppliers and Innovators/New Entrants.
Our Data and Analytics consultants help clients maximize the value of their data.
This high performing team helps clients define their
information strategy, architecture and governance, get the most value from business intelligence and analytics, and implement enterprise content and data management solutions to enable business insights, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience:
6 with 6-8 years experience and at least 3-4 years of prior consulting experience serving healthcare clients from Deloitte, Accenture, ZS, IMS or other similar consulting firms.
Minimum Degree Required:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any MIS related field
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the Health Industry sector including the following areas:
- Building data platforms and emerging business models such as Flatiron, Truven, Syapse, Signet-Accel, Explorys etc.;
- Working in Pharma, R and D Analytics, Commercial Analytics, Patient Engagement, Precision Medicine with specific use case delivery experience, end-to-end;
- Working in Payer, Core Admin Data/Analytics Modernization;
- Working in Provider, Care Delivery Transformation;
- Demonstrating knowledge of Genomic data management; and,
- Leveraging Clinical and Claims data management.
Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including the following areas:
- Demonstrating extensive abilities with Data Management and Reporting, Big Data (Next Generation), and Data Exploration and Advanced Analytics;
- Leading complex engagements and interfacing with senior clients while supporting account teams across business development;
- Defining enterprise information strategy, analytics strategy, architecture and roadmap development;
- Leveraging hands-on experience with data Integration, Master Data Management and Data Quality Management projects;
- Leveraging hands-on experience with BI/Data warehousing and reporting and data visualization;
- Working with at least 2 to 3 big data implementations including strategy, data/integration architecture, solution design, delivery and governance;
- Obtaining Certification in Cloudera, HortonWorks or MapR platforms;
- Possessing familiarity with Cloud deployments of Big Data solutions on AWS, Azure etc.;
- Designing semantic data modeling, ontology development;
- Having experience with statistical modeling such as segmentation, clustering, scenario analysis, forecasting etc.; and,
- Understanding application of Data Mining, Machine Learning techniques.