Ticom Geomatics, a CACI Company, delivers industry leading Signals Intelligence exploitation and Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW) products that enable our nations tactical warfighters to effectively utilize distributed grids of networked sensors, assets, and platforms to perform a variety of critical national security driven missions.
We are looking for talented, passionate Engineers, Scientists, and Developers who are excited about using state of the art technologies to build user-centric products with a profound impact to the US defense and intelligence community. We are seeking to grow our highly capable engineering teams to build the best products in the world. The successful candidate is an individual who is never satisfied with continuing with the status quo just because its the way things have always been done.
What You'll Get to Do:
The prime responsibility of the RF Engineer position is to provide RF and Systems Engineering services to support the design, development, integration, test and maintenance of Position, Navigation and Timing systems in support of the Department of Defense. This position is located in the Washington DC area on-site at a customer facility. This candidate will need to be very comfortable with hands on integration and test in a lab environment, that includes working with engineering instruments and other test equipment to include a spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, Oscilloscope, multi-meter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Perform system installation per schematics to include running cables, component interconnect, cable and component labeling, creation of -as-installed' drawings, and prepping equipment for shipment
- Dismantle previously installed systems
- Execute test plans and procedures and validate results against precise specifications and specific performance metrics
- Apply system engineering processes and transfer knowledge by performing hands on system engineering with minimum supervision at customer's facility or alternate customer locations
- Support the generation of technical documentation to include detailed technical requirements specifications, system architectural design documents, test plans and reports
- Provide recommendations for improvement in system design and test processes through the use of critical thinking and demonstration of an overall understanding of system functionality
- Travel to other CONUS locations as required (up to 25%)
Solid understanding of RF engineering principles and system engineering fundamentals
Basic understanding of precision Position, Navigation and Timing systems
Hands on experience and ability to work with engineering instruments and other test equipment to include a spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, Oscilloscope, multi-meter
Technical experience in the successful design, development, integration, test and deployment of RF or Position, Navigation and Timing system(s)
Comfortable working in a laboratory environment at customer's facility
Self-starter that can work with minimum supervision and has good customer interaction skills
Strong written and verbal communications
Typically requires a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university with a minimum of 7 years of related (Masters in Electrical Engineering with 5 years of experience will also be considered.)
Active TS/SCI clearance
Experience delivering hardware and/or software systems for DoD customers
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc. in Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. Weve recently been named by Austin American Statesman as one of the Top Places to Work in Austin. We are an industry leader in interoperable, mission-ready Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) Precision Geolocation systems and produce diverse portfolio of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) products spanning small lightweight sensors, rack-mounted deployments, cloud-based solutions which are deployed across the world. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled TGI to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development, and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions.
Our work environment is highly focused yet casual with flexible schedules that enable each of our team members to achieve the work life balance that works for them. We provide highly competitive benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. See additional positions at: http://careers.caci.com/page/show/TGIJobs
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.