Meet our professionals
A place to build an IT career
CGI is seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer with proven technical experience to join its Healthcare Practice. The candidate should demonstrate expertise and experience with implementing DevOps/DevSecOps platform, and processes and tools supporting Agile application development teams that lead to continuous integration, test, and deployment methods. Must have experience with setup, configuration, operationalization, maintenance and enhancement of DevOps platforms, as AWS environments and Cloud agnostic offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Develop, maintain and improve continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for delivering features, fixes and system updates in development, integration and production environments.
- Set up, integrate, and maintain a scalable, stable set of CI/CD tools to support development, testing, and security scanning.
- Build, publish and automate the deployment of Docker images on AWS Cloud using Kubernetes.
- Take ownership of tools used in our pipeline such as Red Hat Open Shift, Jenkins, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, Ansible, Twist lock, Burp Suite, Lambda scripts and Rest API's.
- Implement Amazon CloudWatch, New Relic, and Splunk to provide continuous monitoring capabilities, track all aspects of the system, infrastructure, performance, application errors and roll up metrics.
- Analyze functional and non-functional business requirements, translate them into technical operational requirements, and propose CI/CD pipelines with tools and plugins.
- Develop expertise with DevOps processes and tools supporting Agile application development teams, leading to continuous integration, test, and deployment methods.
- Establish a DevOps execution model and transition current system and service support to the new model.
- Assist with application integration and troubleshooting within an infrastructure for a complex application environment, including management of dependencies on services, platforms, and other applications within the cloud infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot across multiple applications and create run books and playbooks for each event with the necessary escalation paths established.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Engineering, IT etc.) with 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, Software Developer or similar role for large scale enterprise solutions.
- 3+ years of experience on setting up Jenkins based CI/CD pipelines with integration with open source plugins.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps/Agile/Scrum environments and development
- Shall possess AWS Solution Architect (Associate) certification.
- 1+ years of experience with open technologies like Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, DevSecOps and related Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools, JIRA, including Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, GitHub, Puppet, Git and others.
- Experience working with XML, JSON and YAML for configuration.
- Strong hands-on experience with configuration management, cloud orchestration and automation tools with AWS environments.
- Solid understanding of and experience with provisioning and managing infrastructure as well as applications in cloud environments, preferably in AWS.
- Experience with identifying and implementing automation for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- In-depth understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC); experience successfully deploying reliable data systems and data quality management systems.
- Ability to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others.
- Experience with Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices in a Micro services environment.
- Familiarity with open source software stacks.
Agile & DevOps
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.