SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing all sales activities and regional sales personnel (~10-12 reps) in the organization. This mid-level position requires an energetic and positive minded individual to coordinate and collaborate a high caliber sales force. The team consists of Account Managers, Business Development Managers, Channel Sales Manager, and Applications Engineering. Well Master operates within several markets and each require a unique approach. The person for this role understands the importance and urgency of enforcing and championing customized strategies to drive growth in each region. This position will be based in our corporate headquarters location (Golden) with travel to other company offices, and/or to customer locations.
REPORTING TO: Director of Sales
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Regional Sales Manager position combines multiple functional attributes such as sales management, business development, large project pursuit (identification, strategy and process to win) and marketing. Effective team building and relationship experience is a must.
- Experience in managing a sales organization that will execute individual and regional business plans to achieve and exceed targeted goals. Including, developing and implementing strategies, programs and processes for the appropriate full product portfolio representation to the customer.
- Attract, hire, train, motivate, and develop members of a high caliber sales organization.
- Has a strong understanding of fundamental sales concepts including negotiation, rapport building, qualification questioning, strategic prospecting, etc.
- Accurately forecast revenue streams and make mid-course adjustments, as required.
- Ability to quickly master the technical sales process; experience in mastering sales through customers’ varied procurement processes.
- Demonstrated skills in creating and executing the sales strategies to achieve business objectives including meeting and exceeding market share and sales goals.
- Continuously evaluating and changing performance metrics to close any skills and performance gaps and improve the sales process and results.
- Desire and ability to champion the company's culture of respect and trust to position the company and its employees as partners of choice and subject matter experts providing solutions to customers' production problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong bias for action and results oriented.
- Experience in successfully navigating complex sales negotiations especially against competitors.
- Ability to forecast sales volumes, profit margins, and net profit to achieve revenue/gross profit targets.
- Ability to manage pipeline and prospects through accurate and timely reporting in our CRM system.
- Demonstrated expertise in preparing sales proposals, forecasts, and sales plans for all territories.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIRED ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 50% -75% travel
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously*
- Handles request for proposals (RFP) by customers**
- Highly organized and self-motivated**
- Utilizes sales data as well as expertise from sales team to make effective decisions**
- Possesses exceptional computer skills in MS Office**
- Possesses a valid driver’s license*
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Business or Engineering discipline; experience in sales management position and in industry desired. Artificial lift experience a plus.
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
401 K Match
Vacation and 5 PTO days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100K to $120K / year
Job Type: Full-time
- Artificial Lift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oil & Gas sales: 7 years (Required)