Part-time$50 - $100 an hour7 days ago
- Experience working with students
- Communication skills
- Teaching Certification
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Instudys is an innovative education company located in New York. Our aim is to assist students to achieve their academic success with our state-of-the-art intelligent technology. We have developed an intelligent learning platform to help students overcome their weakness and black holes in the knowledge structure, learn the best strategies for solving problems, and improve their capability through targeted exercises. We are in need of experienced tutors who are motivated to work with our growing company.
We're looking for experienced AP course teachers who can teach remotely for students who are preparing for the AP exam. Candidates must have a passion for education and mentoring students.
AP courses tutors: (grades 10-12)
Looking for highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong communication skills to tutor the following subjects:
- Provide both individual and small group tutoring
- Monitor student performance and provide quality ethical instruction
- Instill confidence in each student
- Communicate progress and results to the director
- Communicate with parents regarding student’s progress
- Prompt email/text/VM response time
- The ability to work with students of varying abilities
- At least 3 years teaching experience in the related subject
- Could prepare teaching material independently
- Follow rules such as be punctual to every class, be responsible to students and management, keep contact, etc
- Be familiar with online tutoring techniques, such as Zoom, google classroom, etc.
Please make sure to submit the following items. Please include the job title you’ve applied for in the subject line.
- A clear photo of yourself so students know who you are.
- Linkedin profile link if applicable.
- Teacher certificate if applicable.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $50.00 - $100.00 per hour