Use your communication skills for good. Edgenuity is looking to add a Proposal specialist to our Sales and Marketing teams.
Imagine a world where all K-12 children have an equal opportunity to acquire an excellent education. That's the Edgenuity mission. Founded in 1998, today Edgenuity partners with schools in all 50 states to provide award-winning curriculum to millions of students across in over 30,000 sites, and we’re growing! As the leading provider of digital curriculum and instructional services, Edgenuity empowers students, educators and school districts to achieve success in a variety of online and blended learning models.
A Day in the Life as a Proposal Specialist
We are looking for a Proposal Specialist to champion the completion of documentation for presentations, Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposal (RFPs), and other written materials. As a Proposal Specialist, you will be expected to apply your pitch, communication and organizational skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in English, Education, or Business)
- Experience in education desired (teacher, administrator, or other) but not mandatory
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in a related field
- Experience with writing professional documents
- Ability to learn and retain information on Edgenuity’s products and services
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills; able to multi-task under strict deadlines.
- Proficient MS Office (Word/Excel) is a must and working in a CRM (NetSuite)
We offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits choices, including 10 health, 6 dental, and 4 vision plans to choose from and a variety of ancillary benefits. We contribute to an employee’s HSA account and 401(k), and provide at no cost to employees life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability. But even more importantly, we’re a great place to work!
Normal work hours are 8 -5 with occasional flex scheduling in order to meet critical deadlines.