The Product Manager, Corporate Learning is responsible for managing the lifecycle of EBSCO’s award-winning Corporate Learning product line. She/he will function as a subject matter expert and work closely with cross-functional team-members to drive the success and continued expansion of the product line.
- Establish goals, objectives and milestones and contribute to the creation of strategic plans for Corporate Learning products.
- Identify new product and feature ideas to expand and enhance EBSCO’s corporate learning product line; create business cases and other documents following EBSCO’s process.
- Serve as sponsor for new product and functionality development; develop high level requirements and perform or coordinate all necessary tasks to help ensure successful and timely deployment. Once released, oversee management of products and identify and plan enhancements and updates based on customer feedback.
- Participate in and lead qualitative and quantitative research.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Satisfaction teams to create sales tools and materials.
- Support, train, and coordinate with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Satisfaction teams as needed to ensure product success and enhance the market value of existing and new products.
- Participate in and contribute to EBSCO Sales meetings and conferences.
- Develop and manage relationships with external Corporate Learning partners (e.g. LMS vendors).
- Accountability and Persistence: Holds self and other accountable for measurable high-quality, timely and cost effective results. Expects personal and team performance to be the best. Determines objectives, sets priorities, and delegates work. Accepts responsibility for mistakes. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Business Analysis: Evaluates many competing factors to form sound judgments and recommendations that balance current and anticipated business and technology needs.
- Collaboration: Big picture, big team minded. Breaks down silos and successfully communicates and collaborates across teams to deliver quality production services and solutions.
- Creativity/innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of Product Management or other relevant experience.
- MBA desirable.
- Previous experience in the corporate learning market.
- Strong analytical abilities, including market research and opportunity assessment.
- Flexibility to adapt to new tasks and initiatives as they become evident and necessary, due to evolving and growing needs at EBSCO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office apps and collaboration tools.
- Positive Attitude
- Good Judgement
- Open Communication
- Desire to Make an Impact
- Eager to Understand
- Team Player
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.
Nearest Major Market:
Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Learning, Marketing, Management, Operations, Human Resources