We have an excellent opportunity for a proven Physician Recruiter to collaborate with the Leadership and Human Resources teams to create and implement recruitment,engagement and retention strategies with developmental programs that emulate the organization’s values, within a ground-breaking, fast growing business environment.
This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Physician and Advanced Practitioner recruitment at all levels for multiple sites, including newly acquired sites throughout the United States.
- Create a strong sourcing plan for Physician and Advanced Practitioner positions to include development of relationships with residency programs, industry events, social media sourcing, online search and in-house recruitment campaigns.
- Design recruiting initiatives at area residency and fellow ship programs; develop and maintain relationships with targeted programs to further elevate and refine sourcing strategies in order to maximize exposure and physician recruitment methods.
- Screen and interview physician and Advanced Practitioner candidates to determine quality and fit for the organization.
- Represent CSI at professional trade shows, conferences and job fairs.
- Assist Credentialing and Human Resources as necessary to obtain all information and documents needed for on-boarding new providers.
- Coordinate candidates' itineraries and site visits including hotel reservations, tours of clinics, community, appointments with physicians,lunch/dinner reservations, process all travel receipts.
- Manage the on-boarding processes for Physicians including Physician hiring information and the administration of contracts.
- Keep current on clinical compensation ranges and hiring trends,plan initiatives and projects related to recruitment, retention, development and engagement programs emulating our company values.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required
- Prior physician recruitment experience required with strong closing track record; Prior experience recruiting in the Dermatology space, a strong plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels within and outside the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office, and Social Media search strategies.
- Action focused and proven ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing organization required
We offer PPO and HMO health plans, vision, long term disability, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, retirement plan w/match and the opportunity to learn and grow with our company.
Why Work Here?
Mission driven organization combined with a collaborative culture
The California Skin Institute (CSI) is the largest and fastest growing private dermatology practice in California with over 40 offices and over 70 providers. CSI offers an unwavering commitment to excellence in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery. We have one of the most state-of-the-art and comprehensive skin-based service lines nationally including laser, light, radio-frequency,reconstructive and cosmetic surgery techniques, Medicare-approved surgery centers and a full service dermatopathology laboratory.
Come join our team as we innovate both the clinical setting and practice operations!
Job Type: Full-time
- Physician Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off