Forte is the industry-leading provider of software and services in the critical areas of clinical trial management, clinical data management and research administration for cancer centers, academic medical centers and health systems.
Forte is seeking to add a Designer to its dynamic marketing team. This position is responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining marketing campaign visuals and brand style guides, ensuring consistent high-quality execution within Forte’s look-and-feel, voice and business goals.
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for art direction and design of projects from concept, production, completion and delivery
- Own and drive the visual brand for Forte
- Understand business models and concepts to create materials that resonate with our audience.
- Strategize and implement new creative ideas and processes that align with overall business objectives
- Create promotional and support materials used for sales enablement
- Work with the marketing team to concept and execute best-in-class creative
- Create assets for digital and print projects including logos, handouts, social media images, and infographics
- Assist with design of Forte’s websites
- Create print and digital assets for Forte’s semi-annual conference
- Prepare files for print and work directly with printers on bids and completion
- Estimate and manage time accurately to maintain project deadlines and budget
Job Qualifications & Job Evaluation
Documentation: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Stellar portfolio demonstrating a variety of work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including understanding creative direction, giving timely and helpful feedback, and producing work on schedule
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, while possessing strong organizational skills to work independently
- Experience with digital/web and interaction design including knowledge of prototyping tools, HTML, and CSS a plus
- Drive to learn and improve design concepts and stay up-to-date on the latest trends
- Highly motivated with the enthusiasm to go the extra mile
Licenses & Certifications
Forte is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.