ASAP Solutions is seeking a Project Manager for a direct client in Charleston, SC for a 3-6 month contract. If interested, please submit resume through Indeed for immediate consideration.
As a Project Manager in our Research, Delivery & Operations Project Management Office, you’ll work with a passionate team responsible for leading cross-team programs and projects, strengthening our project management discipline, and striving towards operational excellence through effective process management.
The Job: You will leverage your project management experience and savvy to tackle and conquer challenges. We are looking for a Project Manager with a proven track record of successfully leading projects using lean and agile processes. You will use your excellent communication and collaboration skills to lead engineering teams to create and deliver new capabilities that truly delight our clients. Whatever the challenge, you’ll always be looking for ways we can do things better.
- Manage and lead projects from planning to closeout, honoring project commitments for timeliness, quality, budget and business success.
- When needed, manage and lead strategic or complex projects across multiple project teams and/or departments.
- Drive collaboration and communication necessary to ensure project success, including successful integration of projects and dependencies.
- Act as the point of escalation for risks, issues and obstacles raised by project teams, ensuring action items are clearly defined, assigned to owners and driven to resolution in a timely manner.
- Partner with leadership to develop, deploy and govern project management standards, best practices and project success measures.
- Actively contribute in advancing our processes to drive efficiency and improve effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- A minimum of 2 years program/project management experience, or experience as a Scrum Master, required
- Practical experience with lean and agile methodologies is preferred
- Azure Devops, Jira, or other development task-management proficiency
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $55.00 /hour
- Lean and Agile: 1 year (Preferred)
- Azure Devops, Jira or similar: 1 year (Required)
- Program / Project Management: 2 years (Required)
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card: 1 year (Required)
- Charleston, SC (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused