Full-time | Commission$35,000 a year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Communication Skills
- Sales Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
We are looking for entry-level recruiters to join our team at our corporate office located outside of Manchester, NH. Our team is made up of highly motivated, driven self-starters, and we’re looking for the same in our next recruiter. If you want a top paying commission plan and as many HOT jobs as you can handle, MAS Medical Staffing is the place for you.
In this role, you will:
- Match health care professionals with travel job positions across the country.
- Make a high volume of out reaches to candidates through calls, email marketing, and networking events.
- Work as a team player with sales and recruiting teams focused on putting people to work
- Generate qualified leads and referrals.
- Oversee the hiring process and assist candidates throughout the entire process.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with candidates.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Grow with the company while hitting professional and personal goals.
- You are a people person. You’re energized by meeting and talking with new people. You go out of your way to foster connections between people and genuinely want to help people find jobs.
- You have an innate ability to build relationships with managers and candidates.
- You have strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and take pride in your attention to details.
- You are able to prioritize tasks at hand.
- You are a go-getter that is excited about friendly competition.
- You are the type of person who’s looking for ways to learn and improve.
- You are a pioneer who values a fun work environment and wants to contribute to the high energy atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Sales experience is a plus!
- Culture: Our culture is extremely fun, exciting, and fast paced. We work hard, but have fun while doing it. The environment is business casual. There is a high energy level that you can feel upon entering our office.
- Salary: Our base salary plus our lucrative commission plan is the best in class.
- Benefits: Aside from the great people that are employed with MAS, our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k plan with a 4% employer match, supplemental benefits (life, short term disability, etc.), and paid time off (holidays, vacation, and personal time).
- Training: We pride ourselves on providing excellent training. Managers and peers make training interactive and enjoyable. If you have a sales mentality, our training will make you successful.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $35,000.00 per year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Communication method(s) used:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative