- Ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to make ready status in timely
- Assist with drywall repair.
- Replace or repair windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves,
baseboards, mirrors, closets, curtains, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, lights, etc.
- Inspect vacated apartments and complete checklists in regard to make ready.
- Check Faucets, sink plugs and repair/replace as necessary.
- Replace washers when needed.
- Perform exterior repair to sinks, bathtubs, etc. when warranted.
- Make new keys when requested. Replace vacancy lock on day lock is
changed for new resident move-in.
- Lend assistance during trash-out of the apartment: e.g, moving heavy/bulky items to dumpster.
- Report supply needs to the manager and/or maintenance supervisor.
- Perform other Technical duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time/Temporary
Wage: Contingent upon experience/certifications
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary