Heartland Produce Co. is a growing family owned business.
Heartland is a local fast-paced produce distribution wholesaler.
We supply produce to most of the major food chains in WI, IL, as well as independent grocery stores, farm stands and restaurants.
Check us out at heartlandproduce.com!
Warehouse Training Coordinator / HR Asst. – Supporting the HR department with daily activities while optimizing our warehouse training procedures.
Your typical day:
- Communicate with various levels of staff
- Coach employees and management through complex implementations/tasks
- Take guidance regarding training program development (record progress)
- Deal with various aspects of OSHA record keeping
- Help with record keeping (employee files)
- Aid in various HR-related issues
What you need to succeed:
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 2+ years of related generalist HR experience
- BA/BS in Human Resources, helpful
- Coursework in Business Management, helpful
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional time management
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and Compensation
- Generous Pay
- Medical, Life and Dental Insurance for Employee covered 100% by employer, eligible after 30 days
- Flex Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) eligibility after 1-year employment
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Form part of Midwest’s Finest Produce. We are excited to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off