Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Care Pediatrics
Prime Home Health Services, LLC. is a comprehensive Brooklyn-based Certified Home Care Agency that has been providing excellent, quality, state of the art care for the last 13 years to clients in our Community. Prime Home Health Services has decided to expand our Agency and has recently launched our Pediatric Home Care Program. We are in need of compassionate, motivated, dedicated Registered Nurses to join our Team. We strive to provide attentive, quality services to our patients. Join our team and find the satisfaction that comes from working with a professional and proactive organization.
As a Pediatric Field Registered Nurse you will be reporting to the Pediatric Patient Care Manager and by utilizing your knowledge and clinical skills will ensure that Prime’s pediatric clients will receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You will ensure that all home care services are provided in a high quality manner and in accordance with Department of Health regulations; and support the Agency’s mission to provide the highest quality care by complying with regulatory guidelines and meeting agency standards.
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RN’s) in the following and surrounding areas:
Staten Island, NY
New York City, NY
· Licensed and currently registered under Article 139 (Registered Professional Nurse) in NY State.
· CPR Certification
· Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
· Minimum one year of Home Care Pediatric Registered Nurse experience
· Must have valid Driver’s License and a Vehicle
· Bi-lingual is a plus!
Knowledge and Abilities:
· Able to read, write and speak the English language.
· Client Assessments
· Training and education of family members
· Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
· Communication with all other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
· Supply Management
· Emergency Management
· Proficient computer skills
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN)
· Competitive wages
· Health benefits for full-time employees
· AFLAC for full-time employees
· Paid time off for full-time employees
· Tools needed for your job
· Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
· A positive and stable working environment
· 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $56.40 - $61.65 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All our Clinicians are provided with PPE
Work Location: In person