Bethesda Early Childhood Soccer Instructor
Looking for part-time work where you can make a positive impact in your community? Become a Soccer Shots Coach!
Soccer Shots blends soccer, education, and fun into high-energy 30-minute sessions to kids ages 2-8 throughout the DC/MD/VA area. You’ll laugh. You’ll break a sweat. And you’ll go home at the end of the day knowing that you made a difference. It may be tough but coaching our children will be one of the most rewarding things you ever do. Apply today to be our friend and their hero.
What you get:
- Flexible hours
- Compensation: $20 per hour
- Career opportunities
- Great environment
- Leadership Training
The ideal instructor MUST meet the following criteria:
- Prior soccer experience is not required. We only require the passion for positively impacting children’s lives through the love of sports and fitness.
- Valid driver’s license and access to personal vehicle
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Availability Weekend Preferred
Start date - As soon as possible
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
The expected seasonal schedule by month is below with a two-week gap in between seasons:
January to Early March
March to May
June to August
Soccer Shots is the leader in youth soccer development. Our nationally recognized program offers a high energy, fun, age-appropriate introduction to the wonderful game of soccer. Our innovative curriculum emphasizes both soccer skills and character development. Our goal is simple: to leave a lasting, positive impact on every child we serve.
SOCCER SHOTS DMV:
Soccer Shots DC/MD/VA (DMV) was established ten years ago. Soccer Shots DMV stretches from Harford Co, MD to Prince William Co, VA. Our offices are located in Laurel, MD, Fairfax, VA & Lutherville, MD. Soccer Shots DMV works closely with Soccer Shots Franchising National Headquarters in Middletown, PA.
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you looking for a great job where the work is actually fun?
Do you want to work somewhere you can get real job experience while making a difference in your community?
Are you passionate about sports, education, being a positive role model and impacting young children?
You’ve come to the right place! We change lives. We help children learn, grow and meet their goals. We care.
Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program for children ages 2-8 with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
We train the best coaches in the business
- We put every Soccer Shots coach through our comprehensive training program to receive certification that includes learning the use of developmentally appropriate coaching techniques.
- Our coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but, more importantly, the ability to engage and inspire children.
Our families experience exceptional customer service and ongoing communication
- Members of the Soccer Shots team must be excellent communicators – with children, with parents, with partners and with each other!
- Our team understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
We use expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time, flexible job, or a full-time career - if you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.