At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they're receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most.
The Qualtrics FP&A team is looking for someone to have a major impact on the company's financial performance. With our aggressive financial growth and ever-changing environment, we need the right person to join our best-in-class group.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business. This person will conduct regular financial reporting, create impactful analyses, and make strategic recommendations for the company. If you have a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or a related field and 3-6 years of experience in FP&A, Qualtrics could be the place to take your career to the next level.
Expectations for Success
Do you love problem solving? A successful team member enjoys working cross-departmentally and finds gratification in developing and implementing data-driven decisions. Through building relationships with executives, you help take the company in the right direction and are confident portraying your data-backed recommendations to impact business decisions.
A Day in the Life
- Analyze financial and business data for strategic decision-making
- Regularly assist the executive team in special projects / reports
- You will assist in budgeting, reporting and forecasting
- Improve and maintain company budgeting processes
- Make process recommendations within the company
What differentiates us from other companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices - design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard the benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics' success which is part of the compensation for all employees.