PM Solutions is a global strategy execution consulting and training firm that provides executive leadership, PMO, project, and business leaders with the expertise and resources needed to achieve strategic outcomes, drive business performance, and increase operational efficiency.
We have an immediate need for a Scrum Master for a long-term contract in Philadelphia. Must be commutable to Philadelphia, no travel or relo funds are available.
- Fully understand the general principles of the Agile Framework.
- Mentor and coach the teams on Agile methodology and Scrum process.
- Facilitate the sprint planning processes as well as other scrum ceremonies.
- Participate in roadmap planning.
- Tracks and reports daily schedules
- Monitor the effectiveness of the team processes and performance, collaborating on improvements and changes.
- 4 years’ experience working with and coaching scrum teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong facilitation, stakeholder management, and relationship building skills. Able to partner with stakeholders at all levels to achieve project objectives.
- May support mentoring and coaching of more junior team managers.
- Proficient in use of MS-Project, NetSuite, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, SharePoint.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Scrum Certification required
If interested, please send resume and a brief note on why you are a fit for the role. All qualified candidates will receive a response. NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE.
Job Type: Contract
- scrum master: 4 years
- Agile: 3 years