- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years human resource business partner experience
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays; this is critical to support the needs of the business and is subject to change.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an HR Business Partner.
The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our Amazon Fulfillment Centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Coaching and mentoring at management level
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- For us, key strengths are recognized as - flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced degree from a top tier graduate school. (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
- Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles.
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.