Color Management Technician
We are a locally owned-and-operated global digital dye sublimation media solutions provider.
As we have grown to over 80 team members today and have built close client relationships by providing consistent products, innovative print media technologies and relevant technical service to our customers. We continue to establish new client relationships year after year because of the excellent service our talented and tenured staff provides.
We are looking to add personnel to our QC, R&D, and technical support Print Lab
This role will employ both creative and technical skills becoming an integral asset to product quality, new product development, and customer technical assistance. The ideal candidate will possess the following abilities:
- Proficient with Computer skills, Database entry, Following SOPs
- Have knowledge / experience with graphic software i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator
- Have knowledge / experience analyzing and comparing data
- Have knowledge / experience in Color Management
It would also be great if you had the following:
- Digital Printing experience – On machine time
- RIP Experience (Ex. ErgoSoft, Onyx and Wasatch)
- Wide Format Print experience (Epson, Mimaki, Mutoh, Reggiani, MS)
- Experience with document management, critical thinking, scientific testing
Essential Job Functions
- Contributes to the achievement of new production development and new product introduction
- Performs necessary quality controls tests to ensure consistent product is produced
- Provide and/or assist in quality and professional technical support
- Collaborate with sales team to develop customer dye-sub production print strategies.
- Maintain all print equipment and instrumentation to ensure their availability and dependability
- Summarize test reports, update and maintain results spreadsheets, and effectively communicate information internally and externally
- Knowledge of Production Print platforms (Ex. Epson, Mimaki, Mutoh, Reggiani, MS-JP4)
- Strong working knowledge of MAC and PC Operating Systems.
- Experience in network topology and software applications related to digital graphic systems, including Microsoft applications, Adobe suite.
- Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Willingness to occasionally travel within the market/ territory
- Energetic professional comfortable with working with a team or independently
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time in support of customer meetings/presentations or internal internal print lab testing
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive Salary available. Please provide salary requirements.
- Production Print: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- print production: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Preferred)