Merchandisers - Travel Team
SAS Retail Services is hiring a TRAVELING TEAM of dedicated, hard-working Merchandisers to support multiple on-going projects. This team will support a major grocery retailer in and around the state.
These are permanent part-time positions- If you travel away from home, per diem and driving is reimbursed
Traveling Team Requirements:
· Must have Reliable Transportation with ability to travel as needed based on schedule
· Ability & willingness to travel to different locations throughout the state
· Shifts Available: Daytime (6am or 7am start;Monday through Friday)
· Competitive Hourly Wage
· Drive Time & Mileage Reimbursement Program
· Weekends Off
· 401(k)to Save for your Future
· Part-Time Health Discount Programs
· Direct Deposit & Paid Bi-Weekly
· On-the Job Training for Motivated Individuals
· Career Advancement
Retail Merchandiser Duties & Qualifications:
· Requires strong communication skills and positive attitude while working in a friendly team environment
· Must be able to lift up-to 50lbs and stand for long periods
· Work in a team setting performing new item cut-ins & resets
· This is a physical, fast-paced working environment - good physical dexterity is necessary
· Maintain professional image and appearance. Uniform Polo shirt provided.
· Ability to read, write and speak English.
· Must have daily access to email & scheduling system
· Plan-O-Gram(POG) / Schematic experience preferred. Will train motivated individuals.
· Perform other duties as required and assigned
Job Type: Part-time