- Time Management
- Adobe InDesign
- Web Design
Spring Footwear Corp. has been in business since 1991 and we have enjoyed tremendous growth. We deliver quality, value and comfort with every pair of shoes we ship. The Graphic Designer is a dedicated, self-driven individual with a demonstrated background in graphic design.
The Graphic / Digital Designer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of all our digital marketing assets. Must possess strong design and graphic production skills, good time management skills, and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment. Please provide a link to your portfolio, or a few examples of your current work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Digital / WEB Design Duties:
- Ensure both our B2B and B2C websites look and feel are always fresh and relevant.
- Work with Managers on graphic presentation, merchandising, web content and UI, emails, and social media campaigns.
- Prepare and manage all email blasts and all related functions.
- Create and design a series of weekly email blast, web banners, landing pages and social media posts.
- Create Illustrator designs for web site updates which may require HTML coding.
- Create graphics and photos as needed for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media outlets.
Requirements / Skills:
- Advanced knowledge and use of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Strong Graphic Design and attention to detail.
- Web design and development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Motivated with ability to work independently
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Company paid holidays and vacation
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified applicants to apply to join our growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Pompano Beach, FL (Preferred)