- Project Management
- Driver's License
- Microsoft Office
- Leadership Experience
- Construction Management
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
After nearly 60 years in business, HoneyBaked Ham is still deeply committed to our Mission--Celebrating life, one meal at a time. We are the home of the world’s greatest ham, and the secret to our success isn’t a secret at all—it is our associates. They are part of a high performance team that is committed to treating customers like gold and proudly stands behind every one of our products.
We are seeking a Director of Facilities & Development for our corporate office in Alpharetta, Georgia. This position will oversee the site selection, lease negotiation, design and construction process for franchise and company-owned new store locations including seasonal holiday express sites.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Direct leadership responsibilities for Construction, Real Estate, Facilities and Real Estate legal teams
- Oversee the facilities management and production systems for all store locations
- Lead integration of Real Estate, Construction, Facilities and Production Systems teams in support of company strategic imperatives and growth plans
- Lead formal review process for obtaining Executive Team approval on new corporate store opportunities, franchise development opportunities, and lease renewals
- Lead new site selection for all locations including seasonal holiday express sites; utilize site selection software to perform market reviews to identify potential expansion areas and develop long-term market penetration plans; locate and negotiate lease terms for new units in identified expansion areas
- Manage existing lease renewals; evaluate upcoming lease renewals and make recommendations on course of action
- Review proposed franchise locations for compliance with company standards and make recommendations to approve or disapprove locations; assist franchise partners in market evaluation, site selection, and negotiation when necessary
- Provide ongoing cost analysis and cost management of Real Estate, Construction, Facilities and Production Systems departments; develop annual budgets for overhead, capital and maintenance for each department and monitor on an ongoing basis
- Partner with external design firm and internal stakeholders on new store design concepts; influences and contributes to key projects related to new store design
- Ensure new store design and brand elements are well-executed during the construction process; ensure construction and new store opening timelines are realistic and met
- Lead the continuous improvement efforts for all Real Estate, Construction, Facilities and Production Systems processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading corporate real estate, construction and facilities teams
- Demonstrated experience and successful track record in creating market development plans, site selection and lease negotiation
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong ability to lead processes, make decisions, and solve problems
- Project Management and team leadership experience
- Ability to travel 30-40%
- Treat Customers Like Gold.
- Treat Everyone with Respect.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
- Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
We offer a full benefit package including options for medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, associate discounts, etc.
For immediate consideration, include your resume with your submission. To find out more about our great and growing company, visit: www.HoneyBakedCareers.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Facilities Management: 3 years (Required)
- Construction Management: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)