This position holds primary responsibility to develop client relationships, and is expected to assist with daily staffing activities, marketing efforts, recruitment and retention of personnel. This person must also ensure personnel file compliance. Excellent communications skills and ability to multi-task is vital to his/her interaction with clients, administrative staff, and supervisors. This is an exempt position. Willing to accept people with little to no prior experience.
- Develop new client relationships and build business with local area facilities.
- Contact and recruit local prospective employees and conduct interview with qualified clinical staff
- Efficiently process local prospective employee files by adhering to the established application process for each new/rehired temp and ensuring that they have met all standards and qualifications set by our company for their position.
- Fill staffing needs from our current clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with key facility personnel, including regular client visits.
- Address employee and client issues as they arise and report them to supervisor as needed.
- Consistently assist with daily staffing and collaborate with supervisor to establish staffing goals.
- Ensure active employees are scheduled to their satisfaction and all client needs are met to the best of our ability.
- Actively participate in staff meetings
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)