JOIN THE OPENING OF OUR HIGH PROFILE, WOOD-FIRED RESTAURANT, LUPETTO!
Lupetto is inspired by the tradition of wood fired cooking in Italy, with Chefs Michael Berardino (dell'anima, Rubirosa) and Matt Spivey (Maialino) leading the culinary program. Lupetto will feature a robust selection of wood-fired meats, extensive vegetable contorni, Neapolitan style pizza from the wood-fired pizza oven, and a selection of house-made pastas. Local grass fed beef will be specially sourced and dry aged for 50 days by Happy Valley Meat Company, while Heritage Foods USA will provide pasture raised heritage pork and poultry.
Additional menu highlights include wood-roasted oysters with strega hollandaise, Crespelle with white bolognese; Spaghetti al Limone with meyer lemon and bronte pistachio; and Veal Milanese with gem lettuce, radish, wood-fired tomatoes and saffron aioli.
The expansive beverage program will feature the premier wine producers from around the world and a lush craft amari cocktail lounge on the cellar level. The restaurant will have 175 seats set over two floors, and additional outdoor seating in the summer.
We are seeking passionate Cooks to join us for the opening.
BEST IN CLASS BENEFITS:
- Paid vacation and sick time!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage - Company covers 50% of total premium cost!
- Pretax benefits - Commuter/parking, flexible spending and dependent care accounts!
- 401K with up to 6% Company match!
WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous cook experience in a high-volume environment (for Pizza cooks, WOOD OVEN EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED)
- A passion for hospitality and culinary arts
- OPEN AVAILABILITY (including nights and weekends)
Lupetto is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- High volume restaurant line cook: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person