Project Management Assistant
At Happily, our mission is simple: create moments that help couples connect. We believe that above all else, relationships matter, and we are dedicated to helping couples say “I love you” through their words, time, actions, touch, and gifts.
We are a team of bold innovators, striving for excellence in all that we do. Happily is a place where you will feel empowered to problem solve, make decisions, and take a high level of ownership, because in the end, we succeed as a team, and fail as a team.
What You’ll Do
As a Project Management Assistant at Happily, you will have a unique opportunity to impact the future of the company by working with the CEO & COO on special research, projects and product development tasks. This role will be both highly administrative and entrepreneurial at the same time. No two tasks will be alike, so you’ll enjoy a lot of variety in your day to day work. This position is highly flexible and tasks will change frequently as we explore new projects and products.
This is an exciting part time opportunity to join a fast moving e-commerce brand, and a growing team. You will have ample autonomy, freedom, and a high level of responsibility in this role.
This role will report directly to the CEO & COO.
As a Project Management Assistant at Happily, you will:
- Carry out administrative tasks & duties to support the CEO & COO
- Be highly involved in new product development
- Conduct research, testing, and administrative projects
- Help manage third party partnerships & content creation
- Contribute ideas and thoughts that will influence the future of the brand
- Track data and build reports to communicate the success or failure of various projects
The perfect candidate:
- Is a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Is extremely organized and pays close attention to detail
- Is proficient in office software products, especially excel & google sheets
- Is great at multi-tasking. You have no problem managing multiple projects at once
- Has great time management skills and executes tasks on time, with excellence.
- Is hard working, consistent, and owns their work without being closely managed
- Is someone open & excited to learn, grow, and implement your own ideas
- You think outside the box and have a bias towards action. You are willing to try things understanding that if your ideas work, you push us forward, if they fail, you’ve helped us learn.
- Loves working autonomously. You routinely take projects from idea, to finished product, with little outside help. You get things done, because if you don’t, nobody else will.
- Is Humble. You see a need, and meet a need. No job is too small or too large for you, and you consistently do more, with less.
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
Company's Facebook page: