Producing Branch Manager
Compensation: $60,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
Are you motivated by uncapped pay-for-performance?
Are you sick of your boss tolerating poor performance from your peers?
Do you want to work for a company committed to the training and development of its employees?
Immediate full-time opening. Transparent Window Company, LLC (Office in Lynwood, WA – serving the Greater Seattle Area), an established and growing window and construction sales company is now accepting applications for an accurate, detailed, friendly, relationship-builder to join our team. You will be working with a hard-working, goal-oriented, and dedicated team of people.
ABOUT THE JOB - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all functions and staff within the branch
- Drive branch profitability, quality of earnings, and market share through world-class sales and execution behaviors
- Actively coach and mentor all branch staff
- Set goals - develop and effectively execute action plans
- Lead by example.Responsible for managing own Book of Business of high-value repeat clients
- Accurately complete takeoffs from plans
- Accurately complete customer quotes using a variety of product-specific bid programs
- Deliver and explain estimates to customers
- Use your client base and some of ours to generate leads
- Make cold calls to builders and general contractors to generate leads
- Manage customer relationships throughout the sales process.
- Use our CRM system to keep accurate updates, and hold team accountable in doing the same
- Work effectively with internal support staff when jobs need clarification.
- Attend weekly sales meetings - accountability, goal review, training, motivation.
- Maintain our minimum Key Performance Indicators.
YOUR HISTORY - REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous new construction window sales experience required.Including measuring, take-offs, estimates, relationship-building
- 5+ years of related sales experience required
- 3+ years of people management experience with 5 or more direct reports
- 3+ years of business management experience with P&L accountability
YOUR NEW SCHEDULE:
- Approximately 45-50 hours per week, typical business hours
- Some occasional variation, depending on business needs
- Working primarily from our office in Lynnwood, and on-site with clients
YOUR NEW COMPENSATION:
- $60K Base Salary
- 100K + Income expected in the first year
- Generous, uncapped commission basedon a combination of gross sales and accuracy in estimating/bidding.
- We offer good health insurance and pay 75% of the employee’s premium
- 401K w/ company match after 12 months
- 6 paid holidays after 90 days
- 2 weeks PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
- new construction window sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- business management experience with P&L accountability: 3 years (Preferred)
- people management with 5 or more direct reports: 5 years (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement