Responsible for the professional completion of assigned projects or jobs at customer location and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Attend pre-installation meeting with project manager, sales, and/or design to ensure complete understanding of the job details and expectations of the customer.
- Responsible for professional and complete installations per company guidelines.
- Responsible for effective delegation and completion of all tasks by their crew.
- Upon arriving at the job site, responsible for initial contact with customer.
- During unloading at job site, responsible for ensuring that the product matches the delivery ticket and is damage free. Notify Field Project Manager of any damage or discrepancies immediately.
- Upon completion of all jobs with 7 or fewer stations, responsible for communication with customer, completion of a punch list, if necessary, and all paperwork.
- During jobs, responsible for communicating any problems to the Field Project Manager for that job.
- Responsible for courteous and professional attitude during installations with both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for returning signed and completed delivery tickets with man- hours and exceptions noted.
- Responsible for following the Returned Goods Process and completion of all paperwork.
- Unload truck(s), stage and remove product from boxes at Imageworks warehouse as needed.
- Load product for install projects as needed.
- Responsible for truck and trailer cleanliness and completion of the truck log daily.
- Responsible for all assigned company property.
- Follows all safety procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- High school diploma, GED equivalent and 1 - 3 years systems furniture installation experience
- Ability to read and interpret detailed blueprints
- Good time management and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to train and motivate others
- Must have DOT certification and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to operate van and bob truck when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- systems furniture installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- DOT (Preferred)
- valid driver's license (Preferred)