Visions Braid Bar, a new premium and upscale braid bar in Oxon Hill, MD, is seeking multiple braiders, https://www.visionsbraidbar.com. The salon is located in a very busy shopping center (easy access to train and busses) and is perfect for anyone with an established business or those looking to grow their business.
The salon will focus largely on natural hairstyles and braids, and will also have licensed cosmetologists/barbers. For applications and questions, call or text 301-941-4247 or email info*AT*visionsbraidbar.com.
1) You will be paid a competitive commission and tips, and are eligible for bonuses.
2) The salon will be open 7 days per week, and you will be able to set your schedule in advance.
3) The salon will primarily work off appointments, so, you will know your appointments in advance.
1) Must have at least 3 years of experience.
2) Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset.
3) Please send a link or pictures of your work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- hair braiding: 3 years (Required)
- (1) Please describe your prior experience as a braider; and (2) Confirm if you have experience working in a hair salon; and (3) If your work is online, please include a link to pictures or email them to us at email@example.com.
- Store Discounts
- Signing bonus
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma