We are currently hiring a Regional Property Manager to oversee our various portfolios in the Southeast Region. Be an integral part of a dynamic, growing team. The Regional Property Manager is responsible for managing the operations, general administration and profitability of the assigned properties. Additionally, the manager will be responsible for the supervision of all team members, resident relations and retention. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing organization and have a direct impact on the business. This position is based in Columbus.
The Regional Property Manager would be fully responsible for the operations of the assigned apartment communities. Responsibilities include:
- Develop, train and discipline property managers and on-site employees, authorize overtime for personnel
- Create and coordinate a communication system involving transactions and activities among property managers and the corporate office.
- Establish audit and evaluation process for property management companies.
- Establish maintenance plans and housekeeping operations for all properties.
- Conduct physical inspections (exterior, interior, vacancies), inventories, physical plant and overall systems. Negotiate and evaluate contracts as needed,
- Provide inputs for annual operating and capital budgets, forecast property expenses, monitor and make recommendations on budget performance.
- Review and approve invoices and expenditure within budget.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly A/R reports for portfolio assets.
- Create property management forms, reports and operating manuals.
- Evaluate risk management and prepare emergency response plans.
- Communicate and resolve escalated service issues within the assigned portfolio.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local fair housing rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years with multi-site property management in multi-family industry. Class A or B property experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of RealPage products including Accounting, Leasing and Rents, Budgets Module, Ops Technology and Compliance Depot is a preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to travel.
Alpha Capital Partners offers a competitive pay and bonus structure, health benefits package, and a 401K plan with company match. Qualified applicants should submit their resumes for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- multi-site property management in multi-family industry: 5 years (Required)