Number of Openings:
Are you ready for an exciting and empowering environment? State Farm is looking to add experienced Pen Testers to our Vulnerability Assessment & Management team! We are growing our team, and want you to come grow with us!
The ideal candidates we are looking for would include those with a strong background in Information Security with at least 3-5 years of Penetration Testing experience in an enterprise environment. Industry certifications like OSCP, OSCE, GXPN, or GPEN are highly desired for this role.
Perform Penetration Testing in large dynamic enterprise environment. Help State Farm find & manage vulnerabilities across people, process & tools by leveraging an adversary's Techniques, Tactics & Procedures (TTPs) to find & fix actual gaps in defense-in-depth.
- Conduct network, infrastructure and application penetration tests to take the vulnerabilities out of the theoretical realm to truly demonstrate the risk.
- Use existing tools as well as self-created tools to be able to achieve the penetration testing objectives including but not limited to creating & customizing exploits and reversing binaries to find security vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with various business partners including, but not limited to the blue teams, lines of business & control owners to make sure the impact of the risk is understood and managed.
- Establish excellent trust with the cyber defenders to make sure assessment activities improve the overall security posture of State Farm.
- Previous hands-on penetration testing experience with a focus on application penetration testing in an enterprise environment with more than 3 years of experience
- Excellent understanding of the state of information security, including, but not limited to TTPs of the attackers & techniques used in recent breaches.
- Strong experience in scripting, especially Python