Critical decisions are made every single day to support our National Security. What if you could use your analytical skills to help your client make informed decisions? With all the information available today, it takes a skilled analyst to know how to find and interpret the best data to give their clients the right answers. As an Imagery Analyst, you use your specialized technical, regional, and functional experience and your attention to detail to develop imagery-based intelligence that gives your client the actionable intelligence and context they need. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to support our warfighters, protect our national security, and inform our client and national leadership.
As an imagery analyst on our team, you’ll help your client understand and evaluate adversarial capabilities by applying imagery analysis and photogrammetric tradecraft. You will recommend the most efficient analytic strategies to acquire and accurately mensurate the data they require. Using your understanding of various collection platform capabilities and applications, you will help your client develop effective information fusion strategies combining GEOINT with other sources, including SIGINT, ELINT, MASINT, and open-source to develop comprehensive reporting that informs your client and provides them with actionable intelligence. You’ll validate the information and apply imagery analysis tradecraft as you work to further refine collection strategies and analytic approaches to existing and emerging problem sets for targeteers, warfighters, senior policymakers, internal clients, and the US IC-wide stakeholders. As the authority in your tradecraft, your client will look to you for time-critical recommendations, often under pressure. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills in Automated Tipping and Queueing software modeling tools, and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our clients, warfighters, national leaders, and policymakers.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience as an imagery analyst
- Experience with NTM sensors and capabilities, including EO, SAR, IR, and MSI and tasking and collection processes and protocols
- Experience with RemoteView, Cedalion, IEC, ArcGIS, and other standard analytic systems and tools
- Experience with Photogrammetric principles and techniques.
- Ability to collaborate with GEOINT analysts to deconstruct problems and develop effective analysis and collection approaches
- Ability to liaise with partners across the IC and DoD to innovate and enable intelligence integration
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience as a geospatial analyst
- Experience as a GEOINT Collection Manager
- Experience with Structured Observation Management (SOM)
- Knowledge of multi-disciplinary intelligence (MDI) or event portal strategy (EPS) development
- Ability to facilitate interagency collaboration
- BA or BS degree preferred; MA or MS degree a plus
- GPC-II Imagery Certification
- Completed a military service MOS, AFSC, or NOS granting Imagery Analysis course or the DoD equivalent
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you’ll get to solve some of the world’s toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
Room to grow – You’ll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.