Nexus Health MSO is a healthcare services management organization, and is looking for a dynamic financial analyst with solid experience in gathering, reviewing, analyzing and presentation data to assist management in decision-making. Nexus Health MSO oversees accounting and finance for several healthcare companies, including Care Beyond, Reliable Hospice, Nexus IPA and a few others in the Southern California area.
Job Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
· Track distributor compensations (commissions and bonus programs)
· Participate in the measurement and reporting of compensation plans
· Responsible for compensation controls - compliance and stress-testing on the plans
· Responsible for applying the compensation guidelines to the sales data and produce necessary reports
Provides ad-hoc compensation and commission analysis
· Analyze all proposed promotions and bonus programs to ensure program integrity and protect the business.
· Coordinate with Ops and Finance to drive process improvements within commissions processing.
· Coordinate with Customer Care to manage relevant communications related to commission calculations of external distributors.
· Manage confidential information.
· Ability to work cross functionally and effectively interact with other departments
Reliable Hospice, Nexus IPA
· Support CFO in ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting of operational metrics, and other reports as needed.
· Manage confidential information
· BA/BS in accounting, finance, economics, statistics or business-related education
· 5+ years of experience in Direct Sales/MLM commissions
· Advanced Excel skills required (lookups, charts, reports and pivot tables).
· Extensive experience with direct sales industry compensation plans, genealogies, and commission management preferred (if no experience in direct sales industry, experience within healthcare industry required and individual to be open to learn product sector within healthcare and adapt quickly)
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Dynamic personality with critical thinking skills
· Organized, detail-oriented, thorough and accurate
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines with complete accuracy.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and comfortable with small and large data-mining/analysis.
· Ability to work independently in a start-up environment and take initiative.
Local candidates preferred, have to be authorized to legally work in the United States (no sponsorship required)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year