Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience required. Previous experience as a technical field service professional or in a relevant capacity preferred.
- Demonstrated high degree of technical proficiency, excellent problem-solving skills, and analytical ability.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact effectively with customers is necessary.
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of robotics or highly complex product; knowledge of capital equipment preferred
- Proven track record of working independently, making critical decisions with very limited direction
- Multiple project and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and office applications required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the repair, maintenance, operation and clinical use of Stryker robotic systems and instruments.
- Knowledge of the surgical orthopedic industry is preferred
- Exercise sound judgment and decision making within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Independently manage work calendar and travel schedule to ensure customer satisfaction and business commitments are met within the territory.
- Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of performance whereby allowing Stryker to meet and exceed the company’s financial goals and performance metrics.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction therefore facilitating renewals of existing SAs.
- Promote the growth of Stryker by partnering with Account Executives and MPS team members actively identifying potential sales leads. Communicate regularly with Account Executives regarding these leads and any customer satisfaction issues.
- Manage and control field inventory, tools, test equipment, technical documentation and other assigned equipment.
- Prepare and submit applicable field service documentation in a complete, accurate and timely manner as directed. This includes but is not limited to, field service reports, expense reports and service checklists and /or attachments
- Independently and proactively schedule and perform required preventive maintenance visits and engineering updates (ECN’s) as required.
Other duties may include, but are not limited to, travel and assist in other Field Service team members territories. Instructing/training customers on operation and maintenance of equipment, software and hardware upgrades/updates, installation and maintenance of equipment at conventions, road shows, cadaver labs or seminars as required.
Work From Home:
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.