Help Us Shape the Future of Data
Anaconda is the creator of the world's most popular Python data science platform. With more than 6 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. Anaconda Enterprise allows organizations to collaborate, govern and deploy their Python and R data science in enterprise data centers and clouds. Customers include leading companies from the banking and financial services, energy, auto, technology, and healthcare industries.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise AI, machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on projects that have a global impact, whether it's detecting fraud in the financial markets, accelerating cancer research, or fighting human trafficking and terrorism.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Austin, TX to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to begin a career in sales, leverage your tech skills and passion for creating a unique culture and gain new experience in the world of data science and analytics.
What You'll Do:
What You Need:
- Increase pipeline through qualifying inbound leads and outbound demand generation campaigns
- Outbound calls and emails to marketing-generated inbound leads
- Partner with Account Executives, Marketing and other stakeholders on sales activities
- Articulate the key value of Anaconda to a wide range of industries
- Conduct high volume, personalized prospecting to qualify leads
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating lead qualification or direct sales experience
- Have a strong work ethic, be a natural problem solver, and self-starter
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of achievement
- Ability to exceed monthly and quarterly goals
- Bachelor's degree
Why You'll Like Working Here:
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn, DiscoveryOrg, etc.
- Experience working in Enterprise Software Sales
- Familiarity with analytics, big data, or ML/AI
- Understanding of sales cycles and the process of lead generation
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Employees First culture
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Pre-IPO Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!