REMOTE, PART TIME COMMUNITY COORDINATOR
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE - Fort Worth/Dallas/DFW
CLUBWAKA runs 21+ social sport leagues, tournaments, vacations, parties, and charity events. We're looking to grow our nationwide crew of Community Coordinators
If you're interested in:
- Growing your personal and professional network
- Developing and utilizing your potential for community building, negotiation, promotions and event planning
- A flexible, work from home position
Keep reading to find out more about responsibilities, compensation, and where CLUBWAKA is located!
Check us out on Facebook and Instagram!
The Community Coordinator position requires approximately 5-15 hours per week for each CLUBWAKA league you are assigned during the league’s season. A minimum of 2 years of direct customer service experience is required. A background in sales, marketing, public relations or sports/recreation management is preferred but not required.
Community Coordinators will complete training through the Training Department as well as on-the-job training with their manager. Continual training and timely completion of stages is necessary to ensure customer service quality.
SEE BELOW FOR A LIST OF CLUBWAKA MARKETS
- Provide proactive customer service via face-to-face, phone, and e-mail communication to players, league volunteers and team captains.
- Attend all games, parties, charity events and volunteer committee meetings, both during and off-season.
- Communication and management of CLUBWAKA processes including recruitment, registration, and the league volunteer committee (a group of players who jointly help coordinate the activities of a CLUBWAKA league).
- Manage by review and approval of request and release of all league funds from the Finance Department to the League volunteer committee.
- Manage multiple customer relationships including players, vendors, partners, and internal CLUBWAKA staff.
- Provide reactive customer service by solving issues that may arise via phone, email or in person.
- Order, inventory, and distribute league T-Shirts, and Referee Shirts through CLUBWAKA processes.
- Weekly phone or video meetings with your Community Manager.
Additional Responsibilities Pre Season, During Season, and Post Season
- Procure and secure field and bar partners for potential league(s) if not already in place and actively seek alternatives to allow for new league growth and/or replacement fields and bars.
- Recruit potential players through CLUBWAKA best practices, including internet groups, proactive marketing in the community including bar visits and street teeming activities.
- Manage the registration process for each league.
- Manage bar relationship and communicate with league bars during the season to ensure player satisfaction, bar satisfaction, and a successful partnership.
- Assist in regional event planning as needed.
- Assist with Media Relations as needed.
- Ensure all league contracts and league documents are properly filed with CLUBWAKA.
- Marketing for growth of your assigned leagues utilizing CLUBWAKA approved flyers and player recruiting methods for upcoming seasons.
- Research and secure playing fields for future seasons.
This is a commission only position. Community Coordinators earn Activity, Bar, and Sponsor Bar Commissions.
ACTIVITY COMMISSIONS: Depending on the size the league, compensation ranges from $300-$2000 season, with no top limit. Leagues from for 8-10 weeks and payment for the activity is split into 3 payments paid at the start, mid, and end of the season.
BAR COMMISSIONS: Each season, the league partners with a local bar to provide players with a great social and sport experience. Community Coordinators, with the support of their Managers, negotiate the contract with the bar and exclusive specials for players. Commissions are 10% of the collected bar partner fee.
SPONSOR COMMISSIONS: CLUBWAKA partners locally, regionally, and nationally with businesses to provide even more perks for our players! Up to 10% commission of sponsorship fees is available for initiating, securing, and/or activating a sponsor partner.
FULL LIST OF MARKETS
- Bay Area
- Cape Coral
- Hampton Roads
- Hudson Valley
- Las Vegas
- New Orleans
- Portland, ME
- Portland, OR
- Salt Lake City
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- South Florida
- Twin Cities
- West Chester
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)