Help Others Experience the Power of Packaging: Join The BoxMaker Marketing Team!
You are a capable, up-and-coming marketer seeking to join a company that’s making a difference and living its values. You’re ready for a role that will advance your career by rewarding creativity and responsibility.
We are a regional leader in packaging innovation. Our products and services help grow both local and nationally-known brands, and we're proud to call the Pacific Northwest home. We understand the value of marketing to help us reach and serve new clients every day.
The BoxMaker is searching for a Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. This role will execute B2B marketing strategies, assist with campaign development, analyze campaign effectiveness, and contribute to lead generation programs. The successful candidate will perform activities that promote the long-term growth of our family of brands.
This is a new role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Execute content-driven marketing campaigns that support the customer journey, Marketing Plan, and organizational goals
- Produce and maintain website content, including product pages, blogs, and lead generation pages
- Assist in content planning efforts to support marketing, advertising, and internal communication campaigns
- Manage a content calendar
- Manage company social media profiles, including content publishing, community engagement, and audience development
- Plan, execute, track, and quantify paid social media campaigns and promotions
- Maintain CRM contact records and email lists
- Coordinate and execute email marketing campaigns
- Track campaign progress with Marketing Manager
- Maintain inventory of creative marketing materials
- Prepare sales-specific PowerPoint presentations in alignment with brand guidelines
- Support sales staff by providing market trends, account analysis, and new product information
- Assist with gathering marketing and sales analytics to measure campaign impact and ROI
- Research competitive products and brands; analyze product characteristics, market share, and advertising
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Take part in educational opportunities, read trade publications, and track marketing industry news to stay up-to-date on emerging trends
- Undertake individual tasks as assigned that support the organization’s goals
Required Technical Skills
- Strong writing skills; experience developing copy for marketing and advertising
- Strong command of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficient use of Google Analytics
- Proficient use of popular social media platforms, both paid and unpaid aspects
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of online content optimization and SEO best practices
Required Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, or related discipline
- 1-3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of website content management systems, including WordPress and Shopify
- Familiar with HubSpot and a fundamental understanding of Inbound Marketing
- An interest in or experience with the packaging or manufacturing industries
- Generous PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with company match
Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Please include salary requirements with resume.
About The BoxMaker
Since 1981, The BoxMaker has delivered products and services that focus on the big picture to benefit clients’ bottom line. As an all-in-one packaging partner, The BoxMaker is the complete package – offering much more than our name implies. We strive to be the region’s best independent provider of custom packaging, displays, and related services.
Our Values: Service. Respect. Excellence.
Learn more at www.boxmaker.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Communications: 2 years