Are you ready to enter Ankrom Moisan’s next generation of design? We are entering an exciting time in the history of the firm. As we expand our markets further along the west coast, we look forward to creating many more innovative, sustainable communities where people thrive.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our professional team. Our San Francisco office is seeking a dynamic Project Architect with a minimum of 3-5 years experience to join our team through the creative design process.
Primary behavior and Motivations of our ideal Project Architect:
- Demonstrated your ability to work on fast paced multiple projects
- Ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others
- Strong technical and detailing skills
- Efficient, thorough, detail-oriented, and dedicated to quality work
- Passion and demonstrated knowledge of design, diagramming and visual communication
- Prepare and /or supervise preparation of architectural plans and renderings, consults manufacturers, evaluate and select materials, observe architectural features in the field
- Perform work that requires independent judgment in evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Responsible for projects' technical design and provides planning/design/coordination consultation
- Apply sound and diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices in broad array of assignments
- Innovate where appropriate in process and design
- Has demonstrated knowledge of current codes and their application
- Suggests use of advanced techniques and modification/extension of theories, precepts, and practices of individual's field
- Write/review reports, plans, estimates, and calculations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 3-5 years of architectural experience in an office setting
- Revit modeling and documentation
- InDesign and Photoshop, preferred
Ankrom Moisan’s San Francisco team is energetic and always up for a challenge. We’ve created workplaces where our employees can thrive and our Bay Area location is no exception. Here, a relaxed vibe supports our passion for collaboration and wellness on the job.
Not to mention, we offer competitive benefits and an array of on-site perks that instills a collaborative and balanced workplace.
Apply Here: https://www.ankrommoisan.com/thrive/careers
Please include a cover letter, resume and pdf portfolio. Portfolio's may be up to 5MB. Applications without a portfolio will not be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Revit modeling and documentation: 2 years (Required)
- of architectural, in an office setting,: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off