Your local Walmart in Newington #2398 is now hiring GM Stockers and Truck Unloaders!
Full-Time or Part-Time positions. Pay starts at $12-$13 / hour. General Merchandise Stocker's schedules are 4am - 1pm ($12.00 per hour). Truck Unloader/Stocker's are 2pm -11pm.($13.00 per Hour) or 4pm-1am ($13.00 per hour)
Some awesome benefits!
401K, Stock, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Quarterly Bonuses, Education benefits, Paid Time Off and more!
Ways To Apply
- Apply at https://storejobs.wal-mart.com/HiringCenter/
- Text the word “jobs” to apply at #240-240
- Soon as you have successfully completed your application give me a call! I can schedule same day interviews in most cases!Call (603)430-9985 Ext 190 or leave a message on
- Hiring Hotline (603)534-9820
- For assistance with the application, call our Support Line (800)955-7267
What you will do:
Stocking, backroom, & receiving associates work to ensure customers can find all of the items they have on their shopping list. Depending on the shift you work, your job could include moving inventory in the backroom, unloading trucks, or helping customers while stocking shelves. From hot trucks in the summer to filling ice cream in the freezer, this fast paced job can be physically demanding -- it's like being paid to go the gym!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Unload trucks
- Sort products in the backroom
- Stock products on shelves
- Ensure aisles are neat and area is clean
- Greet customers and answer their questions
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma